Do not miss this internship opportunity at our Fundraising Department!
Tasks and Duties:
- Conduct research on local NGOs
- Research the market for new donors that we could approach
- Support us with evaluating and drafting incoming requests.
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills in English
- Research and analytical skills
- Ability to synthesize and organize information efficiently
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to work independently and show initiative
- Intermediate level Excel skills
- Ability to read and analyze quantitative data
Minimum Education Qualifications:
- Enrolled or graduate of a bachelor’s degree international development, education, economics, social research & policy or equivalent.
Minimum commitment is for 2 months, starting from September 2019
- Unpaid Internship
- Mentor:Fundraising Deputy Director