12 Jan to 15 Feb 2021
Call for volunteers
Dubai Cares in partnership with RewirEd – the new global platform on education - is inviting volunteers, to participate in RewirEd Talks; a unique initiative that aims to amplify voices that are usually not heard in discussions on the future of education. RewirEd Talks also aims to engage people of all ages and backgrounds from around the world to host bold and thought-provoking conversations on education.
The main goal of RewirEd Talks is to trigger conversations on education that will help rewire and reshape education.
We invite volunteers to share inspiring and thought-provoking discussions and takeaways, so that we can share them with the wider community and co-create a new paradigm for education, together.
Volunteers are kindly invited to follow instructions below:
- Sign up through the tab below
- Select a group of people to invite to your talk (you can do it via Zoom or in-person but make sure you follow social distancing rules)
- Download the playbook to learn more about the questions you can ask during your session, but you do not have to limit yourself to them
- Record your session and/or summarise your insights
- Submit the recording and/or insights via RewirEd Talks website.
Over the past weeks, we have received insightful and informative discussions on education which you can view on this link: https://www.rewired2021.com/talks/
Volunteers will be credited with 5 volunteering hours and a certificate of participation, once they have successfully uploaded their submissions.
- Upload your submission by February 15, 2021. Once you submit your Talk via RewirEd Talks website you’re kindly requested to Email Rashid Al Ameeri on firstname.lastname@example.org to let him know about the completion of your volunteering task.
- Only the host/moderator will be accredited the volunteering hours.
For more information, please reach out directly to email@example.com