Our Vision: To break the cycle of poverty by ensuring all children have access to quality primary education.
Dubai Cares affirms and promotes seven fundamental principles:
- Leading global efforts in ensuring children’s access to quality primary education in developing countries regardless of their gender, ethnicity or religion
- Recognizing education as the best long-term solution to global poverty
- Comprehensive in scope, the philanthropic organization’s primary education programs integrate four key components: School Infrastructure; School Health & Nutrition; Water, Sanitation & Hygiene (WASH) in Schools; and Quality of Education.
- Approaching programs with an innovative entrepreneurial spirit
- Actively engaging with international aid and development agencies to implement comprehensive development programs that promote an integrated approach towards education and ensure long-term and sustainable impact
- Mobilizing the UAE’s corporate, business and social communities toward proactive global citizenship
- Working towards achieving, by 2015, the United Nations Millennium Development (UNMDG) Goals 2 and 3 of guaranteeing universal primary education and promoting gender equality, respectively. Dubai Cares is also helping forge a global partnership for development, as indicated by UN MDG 8.