Our Vision: To break the cycle of poverty by ensuring all children have access to quality education.
Dubai Cares affirms and promotes seven fundamental principles:
- Leading global efforts in ensuring children’s access to quality education in developing countries regardless of their gender, ethnicity or religion
- Recognizing education as the best long-term solution to global poverty
- Comprehensive in scope, the philanthropic organization’s primary education programs integrate four key components: School Infrastructure; School Health & Nutrition; Water, Sanitation & Hygiene (WASH) in Schools; and Quality of Education.
- Approaching programs with an innovative entrepreneurial spirit
- Actively engaging with international aid and development agencies to implement comprehensive development programs that promote an integrated approach towards education and ensure long-term and sustainable impact
- Mobilizing the UAE’s corporate, business and social communities toward proactive global citizenship
- Working together with UN agencies as well as international and local NGOs to support countries in their efforts towards achieving Sustainable Development Goal 4 (SDG4) – to ensure inclusive and quality education for all and promote lifelong learning.